The Finances team is in charge of managing BV finances and dealing with everything related. It is headed by the Treasurer delegate of the Board of Directors.
The treasurer is in charge of the management of the patrimony of the association. He makes any payments and receives any revenue under the supervision of the Executive delegate, keeps a regular account of all transactions and reports to the board of directors (BoD) which verifies the management of the finances. In case of absence, the treasurer is replaced by the vice treasurer.
- Manages finances
- Manages donations: work together with legal team
- prepares a clear financial statement for the General Assembly
The delegate acts as consultant for accounting and financial communication. Delegates can be appointed whenever necessary and are used to gain specific or professional advice from experts.
- Financial Statement 2006-2007
- Financial Statement 2007-2008
- Financial Statement 2008-2009
- Financial Statement 2009-2010
- Financial Statement 2010-2011
- Financial Statement 2011-2012
- Financial Statement 2012-2013
- Financial Statement 2013-2014
- Financial Statement 2014-2015
- Financial Statement 2015-2016